Q & A
No, Rates are based per hour, not per person. (On average, it takes 1 hour per person to play 18 holes)
*You will not be charged until you arrive at Under Par. Rates vary depending on days of the week.
*Groups with over 8 people will need to call Under Par for reservations.
Yes, we sell e-cards which can be purchased in person or over the phone.
Yes, we have two PGA instructors on staff. Information on our instructors and lessons plans can be found on the book now page.
No, We do not have food available for purchase. We encourage you to bring food in or order in with the array of food options minutes from the facility.
Yes, we have the capability of doing birthday parties, team building events, fundraiser events, company parties, retirement parties, etc. please check out our events page for pricing.
Rules of Play:
- No metal spikes (Soft spikes are permitted. Please clean out grass, mud, leaves, etc. that may be stuck to the bottoms.)
- Bring a change of clean shoes – “outside” shoes not permitted on or in simulators.
- Bring your own clubs. Please make sure club faces are clean. (We are happy to clean them for you, if needed.) We also have a limited number of clubs available for use on onsite.
- We supply specially marked Titleist golf balls. You must use these balls for the systems to function properly. Do not make any additional marks on golf balls as they transfer to, and ruin, our screens.
- No food or drink in the Simulators.
- 1 person can golf 18 holes in 1 hour once familiar with the system and play. Book some extra time if it is your first time.
- Plan to arrive 10-15 minutes ahead of time to check in, get shoes changed, etc.
- Due to the fact that most tee times are in high demand and in order to discourage booking longer sessions than required, players will be charged for the time that was reserved, regardless of the actual time used.
- If you must cancel your reservation, please do so at least 24 hours in advance.
- Dress code is casual but we reserve the right to request that distasteful clothing be changed.
- Children under 12 years old must have an adult present at all times.
- You may be moved to a different Classic Simulator when one was reserved in order to maximize scheduling opportunities.
- Persons must be 18 years of age or older unless accompanied by an adult.